The Dinosaur Puffle is a wild puffle in Club Penguin. They were available to be adopted by members at the Prehistoric Party 2014. They also appeared in the "Club Penguin - Gold Puffle New Horizons" video.
How to HatchEdit
Members could adopt Dinosaur Puffles by following the following steps:
- Find a Dinosaur Puffle egg in the Dino Dig game.
- Bring it to the inner part of the volcano.
- Hatch the dino egg by heating it on a hotspot three times.
- They appeared in the "Club Penguin - Gold Puffle New Horizons" video.
- Polo Field confirmed that you could adopt and keep them in a meetup.
- They were the first Wild Puffles to be adoptable.
- They were only adoptable during the Prehistoric Party 2014 making them extremely rare and the most rarest puffle
- They were the first puffles to be available for a limited time.
- There are three species, each with two Colors. Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus and Stegosaurus.
- You had to hatch them at the Prehistoric Volcano to obtain them.
- Like all other Puffles they can dig for Treasure.
- Gary the Gadget Guy owns a blue Triceratops Puffle named Darwin.
- They can be used in the games Pufflescape and Puffle Launch, however they currently only appear as the normal colour puffles, for example, a Blue Triceratops Puffle is seen as a normal Blue Puffle in the game screens where you choose a puffle to use.
- In honor of the Dinosaur Puffles' discovery, Club Penguin released new merchandise in the Zazzle website.
- If you become a non-member and you have Dinosaur Puffles, you can't do anything with them.
- Members could adopt more Dinosaur Puffles once they've completed the quest and adopt the last Dinosaur Puffle.
- Members could dig for more Dinosaur Eggs in the Dino Dig game and find more Puffle eggs but not in the order of the quest.
- Some Dinosaur Puffles have the same poses.
- If you bring for example your black t-rex puffle to the pet shop, the mat will look like a black puffle's mat.
- There is a glitch where if you are walking a blue Triceratops Puffle and you sit down, the Puffle will disappear from your player card for a short time. It will keep disappearing and won't reappear if you keep holding down the 'S' key. When you stop holding it down, it will reappear.
Types of Dino PufflesEdit
- T-Rex- Black and Purple
- Stegosaurus- Yellow and Pink
- Triceratops- Blue and Red
Blue Triceratops Dino Puffle
Red Triceratops Dino Puffle
T-Rex Dino Puffles
Black T-Rex Dino Puffle
Purple T-Rex Dino Puffle
Yellow Stegosaurus Puffle
Pink Stegosaurus Puffle