The Blue Puffle is a loyal and friendly type of puffle. They, along with the green, red, black, and pink puffles, were one of the original puffles discovered on Club Penguin.
- They do not have a special game they can play yet, besides Pufflescape and Puffle Launch.
- Blue puffles are one of the original 4 puffles on Club Penguin.
- There are 3 famous Blue Puffles.
- It is one of two of the only puffles that a Non-Member can buy. The other being the Red Puffle.
- Their favorite snacks are Pretzels.
- There is a similar wild puffle, Dinosaur_Puffles.
- Blue Puffles seem to have a common interest in round objects such as beach balls, exercise balls, snowballs, etc.
- Its favourite puffle hat is the Sombero.
- One is seen on the Join Team Blue postcard and Go Blue Background.
- Its the only puffle to have its emoticon
- There used to be one in Ice Fishing before they discovered that the pink ones like swimming more than the blue ones. So they went and replaced it with a pink one instead.
- Plays around with a beach ball.
- Holds a ball in its head.
Famous Blue PufflesEdit
- Bouncer: Blue Elite Puffle
- She wears a beanie and throws snowballs.
- Destructo: A blue puffle that appears in Secret Mission #9
- He loves to chew gum.
- Fluffy: A silly little blue puffle that appears in 2 Club Penguin comics
- He thinks that a hat is food!!
- ElanorMae: Aunt Arcic's blue puffle
- She once tried to help Aunt Arctic write the Ask Aunt Arctic collumn.
|Famous Puffles||Destructo • Ed McCool • Yarr • Dubstep Puffle • Gariwald's Puffle • Keeper of the Stage • Keeper of the Boiler Room • Plok • Lolz • Niblet|
|EPF Puffles||Blast • Bouncer • Chill • Chirp • Flare • Flit • Loop • Pop|